1. Has COVID-19 reshaped your view on being a SALES EXECUTIVE and what that means?
It means now being available to clients day and night and also going beyond my job description.
2. How have you personally had to shift the way you operate in your job?
I have now had to be more hands on in terms of seeing the campaign through. Constantly being involved with all the departments including stations direct. Also making sure we are top of mind to clients during implementation stages.
3. What positive lessons have you learned about your own potential and what you are capable of in the last nine months?
That I am mentally strong. I am a great team player and my negotiation skills have surpassed my own expectations.
4. How do you think The Abundant Media Group has moved forward from strength to strength?
The Abundant Media Group has grown regarding our offerings and introducing new opportunities. I believe we are heading in the right direction.
5. Do you have any significant plans for 2021 for your department?
To become a one-stop shop for our clients in carrying out the full mandate of campaigns.
6. What is your take on the awesomeness of The Abundant Media Group’s 360 Degree offering?
7. What changes would you like to see take place in the media landscape over the next 2 years?
I would like to see campaigns be more direct and specific than they already are.
8. Parting comments.
We are positioning ourselves in a more approachable way. The delivery of our projects is more in tune with the needs of our clients and I couldn’t be more prouder of the Team.